1. Talk for less: $20.00 for Unlimited Nationwide calling
2. Keep your existing home number
3. Use your existing home phone
4. Utilize your AT&T wireless network
5. It’s easy to set up—takes just seconds!
6. It includes Call Waiting, Calling Number ID, Voicemail and more
7. It’s portable: Use it wherever you have a power outlet
8. 411, 611 and 911 services included
9. 3.5-hour backup battery
10. It’s just smart to have a home phone!
For more information, go to http://www.onestop.biz/home-phone.html.
$20.00/month plan for Unlimited Nationwide calling. AT&T Wireless Home Phone device is free with two-year wireless agreement with qualified monthly voice plan. Not compatible with services requiring data or messaging. DSL customers, contact your provider before transferring a phone number to ensure uninterrupted DSL Internet service. Wireless Home Phone is a Commercial Mobile Radio Service and may be used with home phone equipment or may be taken on vacation, in an RV or a hotel. Service is consistent with other AT&T wireless devices, and may not be equivalent to landline phone service. 911 calls routed based on the wireless network’s automatic location technology, but you may have to provide your home address to emergency responders. Landline home phone equipment is not included. Activation fee up to $36/line. Geographic, usage, and other restrictions apply. Coverage and services not available everywhere. Taxes and other charges apply.