Cricket Wireless is bringing our customers the new iPhone 12 lineup, including iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12, and iPhone 12 mini, introducing a powerful 5G experience with the ability to tap into the power of our fast, reliable and secure nationwide 5G network.1 With a beautiful all-new design, iPhone 12 models feature unparalleled new camera systems, edge-to-edge Super Retina XDR display for a more immersive viewing experience with the Ceramic Shield front cover, and Apple-designed A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip in a smartphone.
Starting Oct. 23, Cricket customers can purchase iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 in stores. Cricket customers will be able to purchase iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 mini beginning on November 13.
Featuring the most 5G bands on any smartphone, iPhone 12 models offer the broadest 5G coverage worldwide2 — with models in the US supporting millimeter wave, the higher frequency version of 5G. The redesigned 6.1-inch iPhone 12 Pro pushes the boundaries of innovation for users who want the most out of iPhone. Available in four stunning stainless steel finishes — graphite, silver, gold and pacific blue — and sporting an immersive edge-to-edge Super Retina XDR display, industry-leading IP68 water resistance,3 and the new Ceramic Shield front cover, iPhone 12 Pro provides the biggest jump in durability ever on iPhone. A14 Bionic powers every experience on iPhone 12 Pro, and coupled with advanced camera systems, introduces meaningful new computational photography features like improved Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, HDR video recording in Dolby Vision4, and more. A reimagined pro camera system features an expansive Ultra Wide camera, Telephoto camera for 2x optical zoom, and a new Wide camera to capture professional-quality images and video in bright and low-light environments. With the all-new Apple ProRAW5, photographers gain more creative control in photos and the new LiDAR Scanner brings more realistic AR experiences to iPhone 12 Pro, and delivers improved autofocus in low light and Night mode portraits. iPhone 12 Pro, along with all iPhone 12 models, introduce MagSafe, offering high-powered wireless charging and an all-new ecosystem of accessories that easily attach to iPhone.6
The 6.1-inch iPhone 12 with support for 5G introduces a beautiful new design packed with powerful new capabilities, and now supports an advanced 5G experience. Available in five beautiful aluminum finishes — blue, green, black, white, and (PRODUCT)RED7 — iPhone 12 features an expansive edge-to-edge Super Retina XDR display, industry-leading IP68 water resistance, MagSafe, and the new Ceramic Shield front cover, tougher than any smartphone glass ever made. The same A14 Bionic chip in iPhone 12 Pro comes to iPhone 12 which, coupled with an advanced camera system, introduces meaningful new computational photography features, the highest quality video in a smartphone, and more, while delivering great battery life. iPhone 12 features the first camera to shoot HDR video with Dolby Vision and brings a powerful new dual-camera system with the Ultra Wide camera and a new Wide camera for even more amazing low-light photos and videos, and Night mode on all cameras.
For more details on iPhone 12 models please visit www.apple.com.
1. Cricket 5G req's compatible plan and device. 5G service may not be available in your area. Go to cricketwireless.com/cell-phone-plans for details.
2. Data plan required. 5G, Gigabit LTE, VoLTE, and Wi-Fi calling are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, customers can contact their carrier and visit apple.com/iphone/cellular.
3. iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are splash-, water-, and dust-resistant, and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions and have a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes); splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance may decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
4. 4K Dolby Vision playback requires Apple TV 4K or an AirPlay-enabled TV.
5. Apple ProRAW will be available in a future iOS 14 update for iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max.
6. MagSafe accessories including chargers, cases, and wallets are sold separately.
7. A portion of the proceeds from every (PRODUCT)RED purchase goes to the Global Fund to fight AIDS. From now until December 31, 2020, those proceeds will go to the Global Fund’s COVID‑19 response.
About Cricket Wireless
Cricket is focused on inspiring smiles, one meaningful connection at a time. We offer an easy and high-quality wireless experience on our reliable nationwide network. Our affordable, straightforward service plans include monthly taxes and don’t require an annual contract. Our customers also enjoy basic to top-brand phones at affordable prices. As of the end of Q2 2020, the AT&T Prepaid Portfolio, which includes Cricket Wireless, was the fastest growing prepaid provider in the United States over the past year. Smile. You’re on Cricket. Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. © 2020 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.
Then and now. Our Lewistown showroom in 2000 and today. It looks a little different!
This week in 1996, we opened our first wireless phone store on South Main Street in Lewistown. To say the industry has changed in the last 24 years is an understatement!
Recently our friends at WCHX 105.5FM Radio sent us one of our radio ads that was recorded by Merf Radio and aired in 1999. Play the ad for yourself! We were a dealer for CellularOne. The rate plan was only $9.95 per month and included 2,200 off-peak minutes, which could only be used at night and weekends in a four-county coverage area. If you made any calls during the day or outside the coverage area, you paid by the minute.
The free phone would have been the Motorola StarTAC. In 2005, PC World named the StarTAC as the 6th Greatest Gadget of the Past 50 Years. Do you remember this phone?