Cricket Wireless Launches Hot Summer Deals: 2 Lines With Unlimited High-Speed Data for $80 and Cool New Smartphones
With summer heat comes red hot deals from Cricket Wireless – a new rate plan, new smartphones, a 2-for-1 offer, and both FREE and discounted phones.
New Promotional Multiline Unlimited Plan
Because everything is better in pairs, for a limited time, new and existing customers can get two lines of unlimited high-speed data access for just $80/month.
New Smartphones at a Great Price
About Cricket Wireless:
Cricket is bringing consumers more value with a simple, friendly, and reliable nationwide wireless experience with no annual contract. The power of Cricket is our nationwide 4G LTE network that covers more than 319 million people;* easy and affordable plans prices that include monthly taxes; and a great selection of phones customers love. Cricket, Something to Smile About.
Cricket is a subsidiary of AT&T Inc. Coverage not available everywhere. © 2017 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket and the Cricket logo are trademarks under license to Cricket Wireless LLC.
* Based on overall coverage in U.S. Download speeds max of 8Mbps (LTE)/4Mbps (4G). Compatible device required. 4G LTE coverage is not equivalent to overall network coverage
1. Req's 2 Cricket Unlimited 2 lines. Data speed limited to max 3Mbps; video streaming max of 1.5 Mbps. After 22GB of data usage, Cricket may slow speeds.
2. Req's port-in & new svc activ. (activation fee up to $25) on qualifying monthly plan (min. $30) w/ first plan payment & tax due at sale; other fees & restr's also apply. Excludes AT&T ports, basic phones & upgrades. Credit is forfeited if acct cancelled. $9.99 SIM Card Kit & unlocked, compatible smartphone req'd if bringing your device. Other restr's also apply.
3. Ends 11/2/17, while supplies last. Taxes apply.
4. All battery usage claims are approximated and based on a standard mixed-use profile that includes both usage and standby time and is based on LG devices connected to a nationwide 4G LTE network. Actual battery performance will vary and depend on many factors including, but not limited to app usage patterns, signal strength, and device settings.
5. Charging time comparison based on a conventional 1.2 amp charger. Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology requires compatible charger.