- No annual service contract option
- Unlimited Talk & Text for phones
- Shared data on up to 10 devices
Find the Right Plan for You
- just choose the amount of data you would like to share
- add smartphones to your plan
- add more devices to your plan
AT&T Mobile Share Value plans are for virtually everyone, whether you have just one device or as many as 10. For example, a family with three smartphones and a basic phone can get 10GB of data to share among all their devices while also getting Unlimited Talk & Text for all their phones.
- All existing customers, including those on a 2-year agreements before Feb. 2, 2014, are able to move to these plans.
- If you are already on a 10GB or higher Mobile Share Value plan as of Feb. 2, 2014 - you don't need to do anything. You're automatically in.
Switch today and take advantage of these great family rates!
Sign up for AT&T NextSM for $0 down
Bring your own smartphone
Purchase a smartphone at a no-commitment price
In addition to these great new plans, you get:
- The nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network†
- $0 down on the latest smartphones with AT&T NextSM
- Unlimited music downloads for your family for $14.99/mo. (data rates apply) with Beats Music™.
Plus, get a $100 bill credit* for each new line added. *See store for details.
Monthly Rate Plan Comparison: Savings compares AT&T Mobile Share® Value w/no annual service contract to Verizon Share Everything®, Sprint Framily and T-Mobile Simple Choice plans. Includes only smartphones lines. Each plan includes Unlimited Talk and Text. Data amount varies on bucket size and whether shareable as shown in above chart. Pricing valid as February 2, 2014 and does not reflect any discounts.