HTC One is available in black and silver and boasts a powerful 1.7 GHz quad-core processor, and zero-gap aluminum unibody with a 4.7-inch full HD (1080p) screen and HTC Sense® innovations, to re-shape your smartphone experience.
- HTC BlinkFeed™ provides customized content and real-time updates streamed live on your home screen. HTC BlinkFeed aggregates your content from a variety of media sources, serving up fresh content all in one place, without the need to jump between multiple applications and web sites.
- HTC Zoe™ mode on the HTC One lets you grab the entire moment and bring it to life in three-second snippets. Special moments can be captured in HTC Zoe highlights, and displayed in a living gallery that you can set to music and special effects. AT&T Locker helps you hold onto those memories no matter where you are. You can automatically store photos, videos and documents in the cloud, so you can access and share from your smartphone or computer.
- The HTC UltraPixel Camera with a breakthrough sensor gathers 300 percent more light than traditional smartphone camera sensors and delivers outstanding low-light performance.
- HTC BoomSound™ provides rich, clear sound with minimal distortion, as well as the authentic sound experience you expect from built-in Beats™ by Dr. Dre Audio. HTC One features dual front-facing speakers and a built-in amplifier to bring music, movies and games alive. Since the speakers are on the front of the device, you no longer have to worry about muffled sound when setting your phone down.
- HTC Sense TV™ lets you use your HTC One as an interactive TV guide and remote control. It can be set up in a few simple steps and gives you the ability to access electronic program guides and control a receiver and home theatre right from your phone’s screen.
The HTC One features AT&T DriveMode®, an app that helps curb texting and driving. The app can be set-up to automatically send a customizable reply to incoming messages once a vehicle starts moving 25 mph. The auto-reply message is similar to an “out-of-office alert” and can reply to texts, emails and wireless callers letting your friends know that you are driving and unable to respond.*****
Setting up your new HTC One is a snap with AT&T Ready2Go, a free service that helps you to easily set up and personalize your device in minutes from the comfort of your personal computer. With Ready2Go, it’s easy to set up your email accounts, import your contacts, connect to your social networks and more.
Have you ever wondered how your wireless phone actually works? Check out Wireless 101 from MyWireless.org.
When your on their site be sure to also check out all the information they have on the Wireless Tax Fairness Act and Digital Goods. You can help stop the unfair taxes on wireless and digital goods.
Call us today to pre-order your Samsung Galaxy S4 and meet the phone that gets to know you.
- Scroll through a page without using your fingers
- Turn your phone into a TV remote control
- Take photo's you'll never believe came from a smartphone
AT&T* customers have more options for affordable, no-commitment home phone service with a new, prepaid option for AT&T Wireless Home Phone, beginning March 22.
AT&T Wireless Home Phone allows customers to complete calls from their existing home phone handset using the AT&T wireless network instead of a landline connection. Customers can keep their existing home phone number and handsets, and Wireless Home Phone is portable so you can take your home phone with you to other locations in the United States.
Wireless Home Phone customers can add their home phone line to an existing FamilyTalk plan for $9.99 per month or choose unlimited nationwide calling for $19.99 per month, and the Wireless Home Phone device is free with a two-year commitment.
New, prepaid options for Wireless Home Phone, available beginning March 22, include:
- $20 per month for unlimited, nationwide calling.
- $15 per month for 1,000 minutes of international long-distance, including wireless and landline numbers in Mexico and calling to over 50 other countries such as Canada, China and India.
- One-time cost of $99.99 for the Wireless Home Phone device.
- Voicemail, caller ID and call waiting are all included at no additional cost
“Since we launched and expanded the availability of Wireless Home Phone last year, we’ve seen a very positive response from customers looking to save money and get more flexibility on their home phone service,” said Judy Cavalieri, AT&T Mobility vice president of voice and prepaid products. “By offering more choices for Wireless Home Phone, we’re adding even more value to the customer experience, combining all the advantages of our wireless network with the convenience of home phone service and international calling, at an attractive price.” *AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.The AT&T Wireless Home Phone device is designed to provide service that is consistent with other AT&T wireless devices, but AT&T does not represent that the Wireless Home Phone service will be equivalent to landline phone service. To keep your prepaid service active, you must have enough money in your Wireless Home Phone Prepaid account to renew your rate plan every 30 days. If your account balance is not enough to renew your rate plan, you will be unable to use your rate plan services. 911 calls are routed based on the wireless network’s automatic location technology, but you may have to provide your home address to emergency responders. AT&T recommends that you always have an alternative means of accessing 911 service from your home phone or business during a power or network outage. Corded or cordless landline home phone equipment is not included. AT&T Wireless Home Phone Not compatible with services requiring data including but not limited to home security systems, medical monitoring systems, credit card machines, IP/PBX Phone systems, or dial-up internet service.DSL customers should contact their provider before transferring a phone number to ensure uninterrupted DSL internet service. Other terms and conditions apply.
HTC First is available at One-Stop Communications today for $99.99 with a two-year commitment.
AT&T*, HTC and Facebook have teamed up to develop and launch the HTC First™, the first and only smartphone built to feature Facebook Home, which puts your friends at the heart of your phone. Facebook Home is the first mobile experience designed to give you your friends’ latest updates right on your home screen and messages that reach you no matter what you're doing.
The HTC First runs on AT&T 4G LTE, the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network.** In addition, independent mobile research firm RootMetrics® has published a special report on 4G LTE in the U.S. which notes that AT&T wireless customers in our 4G LTE markets that were tested by RootMetrics have access to the fastest mobile speeds on their smartphones. AT&T also has the nation’s largest 4G network, covering 288 million people.
“The HTC First will offer the best Facebook Home experience on mobile, right out of the box. That’s why we’re committed to this phone and making it exclusive in our stores,” said Ralph de la Vega, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “Because AT&T offers the fastest 4G LTE** in the nation, it’s the best network for Facebook Home. And the best device for Facebook Home is the HTC First.”
“HTC has a track record of providing beautiful hardware design, and of being first-to-market with smartphone innovations," said Peter Chou, CEO, HTC Corporation. "The HTC First continues that track record, providing AT&T customers with a unique home experience that puts a user's friends and family at the center of their mobile experience.”
"Home is a completely new experience for your phone," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook's Founder and CEO. "With Home available right out of the box, you're getting the best quality experience for connecting with your friends."
Facebook Home brings your News Feed to the surface, immediately giving you the content you care about right on your home screen when you turn on your phone without having to open an app or access a mobile website. Just sign into your Facebook account and begin using Home – no need for download or configuration. Facebook Home connects you directly with your friends, whether it’s their real-time updates and newest photo uploads being streamed on your cover feed or the ability to chat with friends without jumping in and out of apps.
Facebook Home is built around your friends and puts them at the center of your phone:
- Cover feed: A constant, fresh stream of photos and updates from your newsfeed, cover feed is always present when you wake up your phone. It lets you stay up-to-date on your friends’ latest activities in real-time, all the time. You can swipe through to see more photos and updates, double tap to “like” a post and comment right from cover feed. To learn more about cover feed, check out this video.
- Notifications: Notifications from apps and friends appear right on your home screen. It’s easier to see when you have a missed call, calendar reminder or new message. Open a notification with a double tap or clear them away to see your Cover Feed. To learn more about notifications, check out this video.
- Chat Heads: The mobile messenger lets you jump in and out of conversations while you do other things, like watch a video and browse the web. Reply right from chat heads, or move them around if you're not ready to respond. Plus you can send and receive texts and Facebook messages from the same spot. To learn more about chat heads, check out this video.
- App Launcher: See your favorite apps and post right to Facebook from the same spot. You choose what’s on your app launcher—press and hold an app then drag it anywhere. To learn more about app launcher, check out this video.
- Instagram: HTC First is the only phone that comes with Instagram pre-loaded.
HTC First will be available in four colors: black, white, red and pale blue. The hardware is thin, modern and seamless, with soft edges to draw your attention to the updates from friends and family on the 4.3-inch glass display. Inside, the smartphone runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with the new Facebook Home experience and incorporates a Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 400 processor with dual-core CPU and 3G/4G world and multimode LTE so you can enjoy the richest content on AT&T’s blazing fast 4G LTE network.*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
**Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Claim based on a comparison of U.S. national carriers’ average 4G LTE download speeds for Android™ and Windows smartphones and iPhone 5. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
Don't miss the STARZ free preview on DISH this weekend.
Watch STARZ for FREE from April 12th - 14th on DISH channels 340 and 350 - 356. Catch the season premiere of Da Vinci's Demons, pluse hit movies like Men in Black 3 and Total Recall.
©2013 Starz Entertainment, LLC. STARZ and related channels and service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
Da Vinci’s Demons © 2013 Tonto Films and Television Limited. All rights reserved. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Marvel, and the names and distinctive likenesses of Spider-man and all other Marvel characters: TM and © 2012 Marvel Entertainment, LLC & its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved. MEN IN BLACK 3 © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. TOTAL RECALL © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
Beginning April 12, AT&T* GoPhone customers will have a new affordable, international calling option with the Mexico Plus package. Mexico Plus will be available for only $10 a month and include:
- 1,000 minutes.
- Calls to landline and mobile numbers in Mexico.
- Calls to more than 50 other countries, including Canada, China, India and more.
The Mexico Plus package can be added to an AT&T GoPhone $50 monthly unlimited plan or $65 smartphone monthly plan with data.
Also starting April 12, AT&T GoPhone customers can take advantage of lower rates on the existing international long distance package. For $5 a month, GoPhone customers will get 250 minutes of calls to more than 50 countries.
“Customers have several competitive choices for prepaid international calling packages, but the GoPhone Mexico Plus package provides what customers really need with calls to any phone number in Mexico, including mobile phone numbers,” said Judy Cavalieri, AT&T Mobility vice president of voice and prepaid products. “With the addition of Mexico Plus and by making plans even more affordable, customers have more flexibility than ever for their wireless service."*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.
MLB EXTRA INNINGS℠ is your season ticket to every MLB game. With DIRECTV and MLB EXTRA INNINGS℠, no matter where you call home, you can be there with your home team every step of the way to the pennant race. See every history-making moment with up to 80 out-of-market games a week, including up to 98% available in crystal-clear HD. When it comes to Major League Baseball, DIRECTV has you covered.
Find out how you can get MLB EXTRA INNINGS℠ free with DIRECTV now through April 15th at One-Stop Communications.
Be sure to visit our store to enter the "DIRECTV Choose Your Getaway Sweepstakes" for your chance to win a trip to Cabo San Lucas (Mexico), New York City (USA) or Whistler/Vancouver (British Columbia).
A few years ago one of our customers won a new HDTV entertai from DIRECTV. We would love to see one of customers win one of these getaways.
Entry forms will be available in our stores unit June 20, 2013. See store for complete details. No purchase or payment of any kind necessary to win.
Browse the web, check email, watch videos and download apps on the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network with the Kindle Fire HD 8.9” – coming to One-Stop Communications at an affordable price. Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD 4G LTE 32GB tablet should arrive on our shelves April 5th. Customers who purchase the $399 Kindle Fire HD 4G LTE with an AT&T two-year data plan agreement at One-Stop Communications will receive up to $150 off, for a limited time,
lowering the overall cost to $249.00. 1
“Being the first carrier to connect Amazon’s Kindle Fire HD to our 4G LTE network provides the best mobile internet experience,” said Chris Penrose, senior vice president of emerging devices, AT&T. “Combining our 4G LTE with Kindle Fire HD’s rich features at an incredible price point yields a great value and experience for our customers.”
“We’re excited to work with AT&T to offer the 4G LTE version of Kindle Fire HD 8.9” to AT&T customers across the country,” said Mike McKenna, Vice President, Amazon Kindle. “Customers tell us they love our large-screen Kindle Fire HD for browsing the web, writing emails, watching movies, reading magazines, and more – and with AT&T’s 4G LTE technology, everything is faster and more convenient.”
Kindle Fire HD 8.9” is the highest-resolution, largest-display Kindle Fire. Designed for entertainment, it is perfect for web, e-mail, apps, movies, games and magazines. Features include:
- Large 8.9” display has the highest resolution of any Kindle Fire (1920x1200, 254 ppi), with rich color and deep contrast; ideal for movies, apps, and gaming.
- Custom Dolby audio and dual stereo speakers for crisp, rich sound.
- Over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, and audiobooks.
- The most popular apps and games.
- Front-facing HD camera for taking photos or making video calls.
- Exceptional battery life — Kindle Fire HD 8.9” gets 10 hours of battery life.
- Easy-to-use e-mail, calendar, and contacts for work or home, including Gmail, Hotmail, Exchange, and more.
- New Amazon-exclusive features like X-Ray for Movies, X-Ray for Textbooks, Immersion Reading, Whispersync for Voice and Whispersync for Games.
- “Buy Once, Enjoy Everywhere” with Amazon apps available on the largest number of platforms so customers can use their Amazon content on any of their devices.
- Amazon's top-rated, world-class customer service.
Customers who want mobile internet service for Kindle Fire HD 8.9” 4G have several options to choose from. For as low as $10 per month, customers can connect the Kindle Fire HD 8.9” with AT&T's Mobile Share plans. With Mobile Share, new and existing customers can share a single bucket of data across smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices. Customers can select Mobile Share or choose one of AT&T’s individual or family plans.2
The Kindle Fire HD 4G LTE is the first Kindle Fire to run on AT&T 4G LTE, the nation’s fastest 4G LTE network.3
AT&T has the nation’s largest 4G network, covering 288 million people. AT&T has two 4G networks that work together for customers, LTE and HSPA+
with enhanced backhaul. That means AT&T customers are able to enjoy a widespread, ultra-fast and consistent 4G experience on their compatible device as they move in and out of LTE areas.3
With some carriers, when you travel outside of their LTE coverage area, you may be on a much slower 3G network.
For the complete details visit One-Stop Communications.
*AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc.1
$100 off any tablet discount requires a new 2-yr wireless agreement with data (min $14.99/mo.) plan or Mobile Share plan. Two tablet purchase limit per account. An additional $50 activation credit is available for customers who purchase their device at AT&T retail stores.
2 Smartphone required for the Mobile Share plan. Up to ten devices per plan. Additional monthly charge per device. $15 per GB for add'l data. Unlimited talk and text for phones only. Activation fee may apply. Additional deposits and other restrictions may apply. Access to corporate email, intranet sites and apps available for $15/mo. per device.3 Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is a trademark of ETSI. Claim based on a comparison of U.S. national carriers’ average 4G LTE download speeds for Android™ and Windows smartphones and iPhone 5. 4G speeds not available everywhere.